If you’ve been reading the blog “AgidigbaMEN” for some time now, you will have discovered by now that I’m a big fan of quotes.
Yes, I became a big fan when I discovered that reading quotes were an easy way to learn and think (what I call a lazy man’s way of knowing). Saying this because there are many things I’ve learnt easily just by reading different quotes and pondering on them.
Looking at the time now, I can say I fell in love with quotes at a very young age and this could have been the reason why I’ve transitioned into reading success books.
Quotes have helped me so far and it was no surprise when I started using them (the ones I believe in) as a pointer in my life.
You see; quotes are powerful and whether you like it or not they have come to stay. One of the reasons for this is because we are now in a fast-paced world and people no longer have time to read books, BIG BOOKS before they can learn anything (they don’t want to be confined to that zone alone).
Now people want to learn from experiences other people’s experiences (those who have been there).
This is another reason why starting a blog in this present day and age is very important especially if the purpose of the blog is to educate people in different areas of life.
A friend of mine read “How to Be Rich even while Working with Someone” and I was amazed at how the article was able to help her. According to the way she narrated, It was as if I was there physically counselling her the day she read the blog post.
Hearing this from her made me happy especially when she was also able to ask some questions as regards the topic.
Looking back on that day made me realise how powerful a post can be and how it can change your reader’s life for good.
Therefore we bloggers must be careful and sensitive in the ideas or advice we share on the internet.
If you’re a blogger and no one has told you this before I’m saying it now “WHAT YOU SAY MATTERS!” It doesn’t matter whether you have 100 visits per day or 5000 visits per day “what you say matters.”
So keep it up if you’ve been just and true all the way.
Today and this time I want us to talk about quotes, best wealth quotes from world-famous men and women on creating wealth. Please share yours with me if you have some too, I want to read them.
Quotes on Creating Wealth from Famous Men
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” – Ayn Rand
- “Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.” – Jim Rohn
- “I don’t pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages.” – Robert Bosch
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
- “Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with basic goodness.”- Anne Frank
- “The person who doesn’t know where his next dollar is coming from usually doesn’t know where his last dollar went.” – Unknown
- “Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.” – P.T Barnum
- “Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money when what they don’t know is how to use it.”- Frank A. Clark
- “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning are where the miracle process all begins.” – Jim Rohn Quotes
- “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” -Epictetus
- “The first Wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual’s cash flow and wealth.” – Robert Kiyosaki Quotes
- “Never spend your money before you have earned it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When I had money everyone called me brother.” – Polish Proverb
- “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.” – Jonathan Swift
- “The only wealth which you will keep forever is the wealth you have given away.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “The biggest obstacle to wealth is fear. People are afraid to think big, but if you think small, you’ll only achieve small things.” – T. Harv Eker
20 “All wealth is the product of labour.” – John Locke
- “If you want to know what a man is really like, take notice of how he acts when he loses money.” – Simone Weil
- “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.” – Ernie Banks
- “Know what you own, know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” – Henry Ford.
- “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” – James W. Frick.
- “Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.” – J. Paul Getty
- “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.” – Ben Franklin
- “He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith loses all.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I will tell you the secret to getting rich on wall street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.” – Warren Buffett Quotes
- “I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “When a fellow says it ain’t the money but the principle of the thing, it’s the money.” – Artemus Ward
- “The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” – Unknown
- “The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial. Cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.” – T.T. Munger
- “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for everybody.” – Barack Obama
- “It is wrong to assume that men of immense wealth are always happy.” – John D. Rockefeller
Please share these wealth quotes with your friends if you feel they should be reading it too…