In my life, I have read books and I have read extraordinary books. These extraordinary books are the books I believe have changed my life so far.
So, I decided to create an online library for those of us that are interested in reading the books that I’ve read.
Welcome to my Library…
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- A baton for The Youth Race – Joseph Olusegun Somoye
- Single, Married, Separated and Life After Divorce – Dr Myles Monroe
- How to Read Someone Like a Book – Gerald Nierenberg
- Working With Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman
- The Rules Of Wealth – Richard Templar
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Managing Your Emotions – Joyce Meyer
- Why We Want You To Be Rich – Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki
- 31 Secrets to a Successful Marriage – Matthew Ashimolowo
- Battlefield of The Mind – Joyce Meyer
- Small Business Big Money: How to Start, and Turn Your Small Business into a Cash Generating Machine
- Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
- How to Start Your Own Business: Even Without Capital – Goke Akinola
Note: Some of the books here are also added on references.